Friday, May 1, 2009

Beer Update!

Juliper - pretty good light beer, realitively cheap, 7
Kriek - this is a favored beer (you can get all kinds), we got cheery and really didn't like it, 4
Primus - probably one of the best light beers we have had, 8
Tongerlo - both blonde and brune are really good, 8
Hoegaarden - one of the best wheat beers I have had, 8
Rochefort - this one is hazy because it is 11.6% alcohol, good dark beer, 7.5
Stella Artois - one of InBev's finest, 8

2 comments:

  1. you can get Hoegaarden and Stella in the states that's cheating no one cares about those haha just kidding. I like the very scientific approach you guys are taking to this. all I can manage is yup that's good, yup that's good, yup that's good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...hey it is beer Alex. Your approach is all the science it needs!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete