Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a great time in their respective places! Drew, Brad, and I (soon to add Ryan as well) have set out on a extraordinary adventure to try every possible beer we can find in Brussels (the freakin beer capital of the world apparently). I will be keeping you all up to date as to the beers we have tried and give you our opinion (unprofessional of course) on taste. Don't blame us if we forget what some of them taste like...most likely it was the 5th or 6th beer for the evening (those tend to get a little hazy...considering most of the beers are between 8-12% alcohol).
Meas - pretty good taste, relatively cheap (we bought 6 50cl (16 oz) for 6 euro), 7
Kilkenny - not our favorite, 5
Blanche de Bruges - not very good, 2
Gordon's Platium - terrible, 12% alcohol, we could barely stomache this one, 0
Triple Westmelle - pretty good, 8
Leffe Blonde - 5
Duvel - really good, 8.5
Chimey - pretty good, 7
De Koninick - this was at the end of the night...little hazy, 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Leffe Blonde is one of my favorite beers. I strongly suggest a re-taste. Keep me updated.
ReplyDeleteCorrection: The frat stars Drew and Greg could barely stomach it... The GDI- me handled it just fine...
ReplyDelete